WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
We only accept texts that were prepared according to the "Guidelines for Publishing" as well as inserted into the NEW TEMPLATE which is downloadable at this link.
After accepting your article, please fill in and send document Copyright transfer agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Publishing
eXclusive e-JOURNAL considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- The manuscript is your own original work, and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript has been submitted only to eXclusive e-JOURNAL; it is not under consideration or peer review or accepted for publication or in press or published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- Manuscripts are accepted in English. Oxford English Dictionary spelling and punctuation are preferred. Please use single quotation marks, except where ‘a quotation is “within” a quotation’. Long quotations of 40 words or more should be indented without quotation marks.
- The first page of the typescript must contain: the full title; the affiliation and full address of all authors; an abstract of 200 words or less and the name, full postal address and email of the author who will be responsible for correspondence.
- A typical manuscript will not exceed 8000 words including tables, references, captions and footnotes. Manuscripts that greatly exceed this will be critically reviewed with respect to length. Authors should include a word count with their manuscript.
- Manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: title page (including Acknowledgements as well as Funding and grant-awarding bodies); abstract; keywords; acknowledgements; main text; references.
- Standard Reference Style: Chicago author-date: The author-date reference system is widely used in the physical, natural and social sciences. For more information see: The Chicago Manual of Style on www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html
- Abstracts of 200 words are required for all manuscripts submitted.
- Each manuscript should have 3 to 6 keywords and JEL codes.
- Section headings should be concise and numbered sequentially, using a decimal system for subsections.
- All authors of a manuscript should include their full names, affiliations, postal addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses on the cover page of the manuscript. One author should be identified as the corresponding author. Please give the affiliation where the research was conducted. If any of the named co-authors moves affiliation during the peer review process, the new affiliation can be given as a footnote. Please note that no changes to affiliation can be made after the manuscript is accepted. Please note that the email address of the corresponding author will normally be displayed in the article PDF and the online article.
- All persons who have a reasonable claim to authorship must be named in the manuscript as co-authors; the corresponding author must be authorized by all co-authors to act as an agent on their behalf in all matters pertaining to publication of the manuscript, and the order of names should be agreed by all authors.
- Please supply all details required by any funding and grant-awarding bodies as an Acknowledgement on the title page of the manuscript, in a separate paragraph.
- Authors must also incorporate a Disclosure Statement which will acknowledge any financial interest or benefit they have arising from the direct applications of their research.
- For all manuscripts non-discriminatory language is mandatory. Sexist or racist terms must not be used.
- Tables and supplementary material: data must be kept to a minimum. Tables should be numbered and headed with the short titles.
Editorial Board decides whether to disclose or return article after the decision of an independent members of the Review Board of the scientific journal reviewers of eXclusive e-JOURNAL.
Authors are obliged to participate in peer review process
Anonymity of the reviewer will be maintained. The authors will be informed of the decision of the editorial board.
All articles published in the journal have been fully reviewed by two, and in some cases, three external reviewers (double-blind review process) and the editor evaluates the recommendation and notifies the author of the manuscript status.
The manuscript may be:
- Accepted for publication as it is
- Accepted for publication with minor changes, with no re-review necessary
- Accepted for publication after substantial revision and additional review
Only the entries that are embedded in a template format can be accepted. Submit your paper trough the website form.
Extent of the contribution
The maximum extent of the contribution is 8 pages.
Text will be admitted to the press after successfully reviewing procedures and payment of a fee of EUR 36 (including VAT).
Review will be admitted to the press after successfully reviewing procedures and payment of a fee of EUR 24 (including VAT).
Statement on Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice
eXclusive e-JOURNAL is a peer-reviewed journal. The following statement spells out ethical behavior of all parties involved in the act of publishing articles for this journal: Download Statement on Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice.
Security procedure against ghostwriting and ghost autorship
Taking into account standards determined for scientific magazines by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the eXclusive e-JOURNAL Editorial Board introduces the following principles protecting against ghostwriting and ghost authorship:
The Author/Authors of an article are obliged to reveal the percentage share of all the individuals in the making of this article (including their affiliation as well as contribution i.e. information on the authorship of concepts, assumptions, methods etc. used while preparing the publication). The principal responsibility for that lies on the Author who submits the article for publication.
The Author/Authors of the article are obliged to inform the Editorial Board about the source of financing the article and the involvement of other institutions, societies or economic entities in financial and substantial support as well as in providing access to data, documents and information.
eXclusive e-JOURNAL Editorial Board reserves the right to collect and store all the information about the revealed cases of ghostwriting and ghost authorship and to report these cases to proper units (the Author’s employers, scientific societies or editorial boards of other scientific magazines).